health care professionals. CAAM would like to reach out and collaborate with institutions and organizations who are doing similar work. On behalf of the Board of Directors,the Liaison Committee of CAAM has approached the institutions and organizations listed below to mutually embark on following collaborative projects thru which CAAM proposes to support the mission and activities of these institutions and organizations(partner/ally) and invites them to reciprocally support
CAAM’s mission and activities:
1. CAAM’s website providing a link to partner/ally’s website and displaying partner/ally’s logo on CAAM’s website and reciprocally, partner/ally’s
website providing a link to CAAM’s website and displaying CAAM’s logo on partner/ally’s website
2. For mutual introductions and to brainstorm about mutually supporting collaborative projects, partner/ally’s Liaison representative to briefly participate in
CAAM’s BOD conference call meeting and reciprocally, CAAM’s Liaison representative to briefly participate in partner/ally’s BOD conference call meeting.
3. Partner/ally to send representatives to participate in CAAM’s professional or public events like workshops, conferences etc. and
reciprocally, CAAM to send representatives to participate in partner/ally’s professional or public events like workshops, conferences etc.
4. In such public events like workshops, conferences etc., to share information with the participants, CAAM to provide a booth or table for partner/ally and
reciprocally, partner/ally to provide a booth or table for CAAM.
Following are the institutions and organizations approached by CAAM’s Liaison Committee regarding above projects:
1. National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) www.ayurvedanama.org
2. Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA) www.aapna.org
3. Washington Ayurvedic Medical Association (WAMA) www.ayurvedawama.com
4. Bastyr University www.bastyr.edu